- Customer placing order to advise of any special dietary or religious requirements for the attendees being catering for. This allows us to consider of any packaging and food preparation we may need to make.
- Please allow up to 30 minutes grace period for order delivery when choosing order delivery time, to avoid any disappointments at your event.
- Food delivered by us must be consumed within a maximum time-frame of 4 hours from the time its delivered.
- All prices stated on the website are in New Zealand currency (NZD).
- All orders to be paid by invoice, are due on the 20th of the following month the order was placed. The company name to appear on the statements will be Scratch Bakers Catering Limited.
- Account statements are sent to the nominated accounts personnel in the first week of every month.
- Order cancellations are reviewed as per each cancellation request, we will do our best to cancel the order for you. However we cannot guarantee the cancellation as we may have already ordered the supplies for your order. We suggest any cancellations to be communicated with at least 8 hours notice.
- We have items that are Low Gluten (GF), which means although we take uttermost care, we cannot guarantee your order to be completely free of gluten. This is due to Gluten being traced back to our supplier in small dosage due to the environment and work conditions.
- Invoices are issued once the delivery has been completed. We recommend any compalint or criticism of the items delivered, is to be communicated before any payment is made. This way any partial or full refund on the invoice can be issued.